Established in 2012, Shin Group started out as a distribution company with a focus on “unique” quality Japanese liquor products. Since then, we evolved to co-producer and brand owner by partnering with a number of distilleries in Japan, Eigashima Shuzo, Shinobu Distillery, Masahiro Distillery, etc., At the present, our distribution network has expanded across global market in over 40 countries and regions, working with more than 100 distributors and larger retailers in USA, Greater China, Europe, Russia, South East Asia, South Africa, and Latin America. SHIN Group is headquartered in Hong Kong, and its operational center is based in Taiwan, it has group companies in Japan, Canada and China.
We have been jointly setting up a new distillery, Shinobu Distillery next to the famous Niigata Brewery, with our long term strategic partner Niigata Beer Co. Shinobu Distillery plans to start distillation in 2022 and aims to make the best quality Japanese Single Malt Whisky. In the meantime, we are also partnering with one of the largest spirits producers in Japan, Masahiro Shuzo, to create the first single malt whisky distillery in Okinawa island. Masahiro Distillery is set to be up and fully running from 2022 and to release a subtropical style, unique and bold Japanese Single Malt whisky.
- History: Founded in 2012 traces back to its founding company Synergy Link Holdings Limited, which started its alcohol beverage ventures by representing the Akashi Japanese Whisky brand in Asia.
- Group of Companies: With subsidiary companies in Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Canada.
- Brands owned/co-owned: Shin, Kujira, Shinobu, SeaRa, Tokiiro, Syoryu, Kooru, and more
- Partnering Producers: Partners with more than 10 distilleries and breweries in Japan and Scotland.
- Sales Network: Currently has more than 100 distributors worldwide and exports to more than 40 countries and regions in the world.
- Integrity, Imagination, Balance
- Identify and develop unique high value-added products and distribute to the worldwide market.
- Promote a new lifestyle by creating a new drinking culture.
- Tokinosakagura, Taiwan
- Lillion Wine, Hong Kong
group of companies
ST Co., Ltd.
5120 Echizenhama, Nishikan-Ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture 953-0012, Japan
Shin Group Corp.
Retail Shop: Lillion Wine Ltd
8/F-D, 114 How Ming Street, Speedy Industrial Bldg, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Volfram Enterprises Corp.
Retail Shop: Tokinosakagura
1&2F., No. 3, Sec. 2, Ren’ai Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan
6F-A25, Block B, 1FS, No.1539, Zhongxing Rd, Jing’an Dist, Shanghai, China
Trustimes Trade Co., Ltd.
No.7, Floor6, No.26-3,Jialinyuan, Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Liaoning, China
TS Global Inc.,
1319 – 938 Smithe Street, Vancouver,
BC, V6Z 3H8 Canada
With branch companies in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, and Canada, Shin Group is a truly global partner with ground sales force and marketing teams that can drive any brand to success in the most efficient and competitive way.
Our network includes importers, wholesalers, retailers, food service, and duty free channels, putting products into the most desired locations.